- We teach the Bible from a dispensational point of view.
- We teach that Israel's kingdom program did not end in Acts 2.
- We teach that the Christian Church began between Acts 9 - Acts 13.
- We believe in a Spirit Baptism rather than a Water Baptism is more relevant for today.
- Worship Practices
- In service, we use the New International Version (NIV) Bible.
- We believe in only Child Dedication's.
- We observe the Lord's Supper x6 per year.
- Spiritual Gifts
- We do not practice the 4 spiritual gifts often referred to as the sign gifts:
- Speaking in Tongues
- The Gift of Healing
- We believe these 4 gifts were promised specifically to the nation of Israel.
- Concerning healing, however, every believer can experience spiritual, physical, and emotional healing from
God, but we do not believe any person truly possesses the Gift of Healing in the age of Grace.
- Style of Music
- The style of music, hymns, psalms, praise, and spiritual songs, are often a matter of personal choice.
- Ephesians 5: 19; Colossians 3:16; Romans 15:11
- We will offer all these styles of music to God.
- To insist on one's personal preference in the style of music in the worship service, to the exclusion of
another, without considering the desires of other attendees or what our visitors may enjoy is often a sign
of a legalistic attitude.