- I imagine a church which loves and cares for people who are struggling emotionally with fear, anger, insecurity, depression, addictions, etc. and find hope, security, forgiveness, acceptance, and encouragement in Christ.
- Develop a congregation to build loving relationships with unbelievers, and sharing the good news of Christ Jesus with hundreds or even thousands of residents in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, beginning with Streamwood.
- To build up Christians to spiritual and emotional maturity through systematic Christian Life Training Classes. These classes will recognize the hurdles and obstacles every Christian must overcome in their walk with the Lord . The teaching will use the means of small groups, Bible studies, retreats, and classes for our members to promote learning, fellowship, encouragement, and love encourage one another.
- Equipping every believer for a significant ministry by helping them discover their spiritual gifts and how their gifts can be used in the church.
- To teach and unleashing hundreds of mature, mission-minded believers into the ministry of Jesus Christ all over the world and raising the needed finances to send them.
- To reach out to the poor in our community in love with a team of service-minded believers motivated to meeting the needs for food, clothing, shelter, fuel for their cars or homes, jobs and financial counseling, to enable people become contributors to society and to the Lord.
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
When our desires and purposes come in line with God's desires and purposes,
God blesses our efforts.
~ Pastor Jerry Myers